Paranoid Penguin - Samba Security, Part IV
And, that's it for this series on Samba security. Funny how four columns can add up to only a basic tutorial, but I hope you've found it useful. Until next time, be safe!
Mick Bauer (email@example.com) is Network Security Architect for one of the US's largest banks. He is the author of the O'Reilly book Linux Server Security, 2nd edition (formerly called Building Secure Servers With Linux), an occasional presenter at information security conferences and composer of the “Network Engineering Polka”.
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- New Products
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk