Paranoid Penguin - Samba Security, Part IV
And, that's it for this series on Samba security. Funny how four columns can add up to only a basic tutorial, but I hope you've found it useful. Until next time, be safe!
Mick Bauer (firstname.lastname@example.org) is Network Security Architect for one of the US's largest banks. He is the author of the O'Reilly book Linux Server Security, 2nd edition (formerly called Building Secure Servers With Linux), an occasional presenter at information security conferences and composer of the “Network Engineering Polka”.
- Synchronize Your Life with ownCloud
- Days Between Dates?
- A GUI for Your CLI?
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- An Introduction to OpenGL Programming
- RSS Feeds
- The Only Mac I Use
- Ubuntu & SUSE & CentOS, Oh My!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development