Paranoid Penguin - Mental Laziness and Bad Dogma to Avoid
Thus ends my rant. Now that I've got it out of my system, next month, it's back to more technical stuff. Until then, be safe!
Mick Bauer (email@example.com) is Network Security Architect for one of the US's largest banks. He is the author of the O'Reilly book Linux Server Security, 2nd edition (formerly called Building Secure Servers With Linux), an occasional presenter at information security conferences and composer of the “Network Engineering Polka”.
- Hash Tables—Theory and Practice
- Making a PHP Site on Linux Work with a Microsoft SQL Server Database
- The Ubuntu Conspiracy
- A First Look at IBM's New Linux Servers
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Vigilante Malware
- Vagrant Simplified
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- Bluetooth Hacks
- New Products