PAM—Securing Linux Boxes Everywhere
“A Jubilee Present” by E. W. Hornung: hornung.thefreelibrary.com/Raffles-Further-Adventures-Of-The-Amateur-Cracksman/2-1
Official PAM Documentation: www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam
Configuration File Details: www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/Linux-PAM-html/sag-configuration-file.html
Commonly Available PAM Modules: www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/Linux-PAM-html/sag-module-reference.html
Federico Kereki is a Uruguayan Systems Engineer, with more than 20 years' experience teaching at universities, doing development and consulting work, and writing articles and course material. He has been using Linux for many years now, having installed it at several different companies. He is particularly interested in the better security and performance of Linux boxes.
- Handling the workloads of the Future
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- How Can We Get Business to Care about Freedom, Openness and Interoperability?
- Synchronize Your Life with ownCloud
- December 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Days Between Dates?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Type All Those Words!
- Computing without a Computer