PAM—Securing Linux Boxes Everywhere
“A Jubilee Present” by E. W. Hornung: hornung.thefreelibrary.com/Raffles-Further-Adventures-Of-The-Amateur-Cracksman/2-1
Official PAM Documentation: www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam
Configuration File Details: www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/Linux-PAM-html/sag-configuration-file.html
Commonly Available PAM Modules: www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/Linux-PAM-html/sag-module-reference.html
Federico Kereki is a Uruguayan Systems Engineer, with more than 20 years' experience teaching at universities, doing development and consulting work, and writing articles and course material. He has been using Linux for many years now, having installed it at several different companies. He is particularly interested in the better security and performance of Linux boxes.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Why Python?
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python