PAM—Securing Linux Boxes Everywhere
“A Jubilee Present” by E. W. Hornung: hornung.thefreelibrary.com/Raffles-Further-Adventures-Of-The-Amateur-Cracksman/2-1
Official PAM Documentation: www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam
Configuration File Details: www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/Linux-PAM-html/sag-configuration-file.html
Commonly Available PAM Modules: www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/Linux-PAM-html/sag-module-reference.html
Federico Kereki is a Uruguayan Systems Engineer, with more than 20 years' experience teaching at universities, doing development and consulting work, and writing articles and course material. He has been using Linux for many years now, having installed it at several different companies. He is particularly interested in the better security and performance of Linux boxes.
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Smoothwall Express
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Ensono M.O.