PAM—Securing Linux Boxes Everywhere
“A Jubilee Present” by E. W. Hornung: hornung.thefreelibrary.com/Raffles-Further-Adventures-Of-The-Amateur-Cracksman/2-1
Official PAM Documentation: www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam
Configuration File Details: www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/Linux-PAM-html/sag-configuration-file.html
Commonly Available PAM Modules: www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/Linux-PAM-html/sag-module-reference.html
Federico Kereki is a Uruguayan Systems Engineer, with more than 20 years' experience teaching at universities, doing development and consulting work, and writing articles and course material. He has been using Linux for many years now, having installed it at several different companies. He is particularly interested in the better security and performance of Linux boxes.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- Linux for Astronomers
- The Usability of GNOME
- Elementary, My Dear Linux User
- Multitenant Sites