PAM—Securing Linux Boxes Everywhere
“A Jubilee Present” by E. W. Hornung: hornung.thefreelibrary.com/Raffles-Further-Adventures-Of-The-Amateur-Cracksman/2-1
Official PAM Documentation: www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam
Configuration File Details: www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/Linux-PAM-html/sag-configuration-file.html
Commonly Available PAM Modules: www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/Linux-PAM-html/sag-module-reference.html
Federico Kereki is a Uruguayan Systems Engineer, with more than 20 years' experience teaching at universities, doing development and consulting work, and writing articles and course material. He has been using Linux for many years now, having installed it at several different companies. He is particularly interested in the better security and performance of Linux boxes.
- Epiq Solutions' Sidekiq M.2
- Android Browser Security--What You Haven't Been Told
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- The Many Paths to a Solution
- Nativ Disc
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Synopsys' Coverity
- Writing a Simple USB Driver
- Securing the Programmer
- Returning Values from Bash Functions