PAM—Securing Linux Boxes Everywhere
“A Jubilee Present” by E. W. Hornung: hornung.thefreelibrary.com/Raffles-Further-Adventures-Of-The-Amateur-Cracksman/2-1
Official PAM Documentation: www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam
Configuration File Details: www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/Linux-PAM-html/sag-configuration-file.html
Commonly Available PAM Modules: www.kernel.org/pub/linux/libs/pam/Linux-PAM-html/sag-module-reference.html
Federico Kereki is a Uruguayan Systems Engineer, with more than 20 years' experience teaching at universities, doing development and consulting work, and writing articles and course material. He has been using Linux for many years now, having installed it at several different companies. He is particularly interested in the better security and performance of Linux boxes.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- New Products
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
3 hours 41 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
8 hours 43 min ago
9 hours 3 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
9 hours 28 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
9 hours 41 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
15 hours 20 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
15 hours 54 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
16 hours 23 min ago
18 hours 18 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
19 hours 37 min ago