New Projects - Fresh from the Labs
Project at a Glance
LongoMatch: the Digital Coach
You know how much I love a niche project, and here is something genuinely cool-looking. According to its Web site:
LongoMatch is a sports video analysis tool for coaches to assist them in making game video analysis. You can tag the most important plays of the game and group them by categories to study each detail of the game strategy. A list with all the tagged plays lets you review them with a simple click, even in slow motion. The timeline gives a quick overview of the game and lets you adjust the lead and lag time of each play frame by frame. LongoMatch has support for playlists, an easy way to create presentations with plays from different games. Besides, you can create new videos with your favorite plays using the video editing feature.
Hopefully, I can get this working by next month; it looks to be a juicy little project!
Brewing something fresh, innovative or mind-bending? Send e-mail to email@example.com.
John Knight is a 24-year-old, drumming- and climbing-obsessed maniac from the world's most isolated city—Perth, Western Australia. He can usually be found either buried in an Audacity screen or thrashing a kick-drum beyond recognition.
John Knight is the New Projects columnist for Linux Journal.
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
- The True Internet of Things
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- My Network Go-Bag
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization