New Projects - Fresh from the Labs
Brewing something fresh, innovative or mind-bending? Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
John Knight is a 25-year-old, drumming- and climbing-obsessed maniac from the world's most isolated city—Perth, Western Australia. He can usually be found either buried in an Audacity screen or thrashing a kick-drum beyond recognition.
John Knight is the New Projects columnist for Linux Journal.
- Creating VPNs with IPsec and SSL/TLS
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Tarsnap: On-line Backups for the Truly Paranoid
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- An Introduction to GCC Compiler Intrinsics in Vector Processing
- Remote Procedure Calls
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Work the Shell - Parsing Command-Line Options with getopt
- MariaDB/MySQL, PostgreSQL and SQLite3 - Comparing Command-Line Interfaces