New Projects - Fresh from the Labs
Project at a Glance
Danger from the Deep (dangerdeep.sourceforge.net)
Danger from the Deep is a free, open-source, WW2 German submarine simulator. The Web site says, “This game is planned as tactical simulation and will be as realistic as our time and knowledge of physics allows”. I've had a brief chance to play it, and so far, I've seen a game full of polish and passion. I'm looking forward to covering this more next month.
Brewing something fresh, innovative or mind-bending? Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
John Knight is a 25-year-old, drumming- and climbing-obsessed maniac from the world's most isolated city—Perth, Western Australia. He can usually be found either buried in an Audacity screen or thrashing a kick-drum beyond recognition.
John Knight is the New Projects columnist for Linux Journal.
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Two Factors Are Better Than One
- Five HPC Cost Considerations to Maximize ROI
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Hodge Podge
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights