New Projects - Fresh from the Labs
Project at a Glance
Danger from the Deep (dangerdeep.sourceforge.net)
Danger from the Deep is a free, open-source, WW2 German submarine simulator. The Web site says, “This game is planned as tactical simulation and will be as realistic as our time and knowledge of physics allows”. I've had a brief chance to play it, and so far, I've seen a game full of polish and passion. I'm looking forward to covering this more next month.
Brewing something fresh, innovative or mind-bending? Send e-mail to email@example.com.
John Knight is a 25-year-old, drumming- and climbing-obsessed maniac from the world's most isolated city—Perth, Western Australia. He can usually be found either buried in an Audacity screen or thrashing a kick-drum beyond recognition.
John Knight is the New Projects columnist for Linux Journal.
- Ensono M.O.
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- Own Your DNS Data
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Simple Server Hardening
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)