New Projects - Fresh from the Labs
Project at a Glance
Danger from the Deep (dangerdeep.sourceforge.net)
Danger from the Deep is a free, open-source, WW2 German submarine simulator. The Web site says, “This game is planned as tactical simulation and will be as realistic as our time and knowledge of physics allows”. I've had a brief chance to play it, and so far, I've seen a game full of polish and passion. I'm looking forward to covering this more next month.
Brewing something fresh, innovative or mind-bending? Send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
John Knight is a 25-year-old, drumming- and climbing-obsessed maniac from the world's most isolated city—Perth, Western Australia. He can usually be found either buried in an Audacity screen or thrashing a kick-drum beyond recognition.
John Knight is the New Projects columnist for Linux Journal.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Web Administration Scripts
- New Products
- "Redis RethinkDB 4.5%" on Best NoSQL Databases
6 min 14 sec ago
- on the ground
6 hours 27 min ago
- I was able to read the whole
7 hours 57 min ago
- since i have read the title i
11 hours 17 min ago
- Belanja Online Cari Voucher Diskon
11 hours 22 min ago
- The kernel doesn't really
23 hours 33 min ago
1 day 4 min ago
1 day 4 min ago
1 day 2 hours ago
- This should be very helpful
1 day 3 hours ago