The Neuros OSD Connects Your TV to the Internet
Aug 01, 2008 By Marco Fioretti
Play digital video, view photos and listen to audio from memory cards or hard disks, or browse YouTube and record TV shows in MP4 with this small Linux-based box. Oh, and you can hack it too—it's open source.
Articles about Digital Rights and more at http://stop.zona-m.net CV, talks and bio at http://mfioretti.com
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- EdgeRouter Lite
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- RSS Feeds
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts