Munin—the Raven Reports
Apr 01, 2009 By Patricia Jung
Long-term monitoring with Munin is not restricted to system parameters. Why not monitor data of personal interest or data of interest to your colleagues?
Patricia Jung (email@example.com) works as a freelance technical writer, editor, community manager and system administrator specializing in open-source topics from Munich/Germany.
- Django Models and Migrations
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development