Linux Journal Contents #178, February 2009
Dojo, Now with Drawing Tools!
by Matthew Russell
The Dojo Toolkit packs a 2-D drawing library that exposes a uniform cross-browser API and works on all of the mainstream browsers.
Web 2.0 Development with the Google Web Toolkit
by Federico Kereki
Modern Web 2.0 development, done fully in Java? Yes, with the Google Web Toolkit.
Improved Scaffolding for Ruby on Rails
by Paul Barry
Ruby on Rails makes pretty code; ActiveScaffold make pretty output.
Find Yourself in Second
Life with Linux
by Bill Childers
Open source and MMOPRG meet in Second Life.
Shawn Powers' Current_Issue.tar.gz
Making the Web a Little Less Sticky
Reuven M. Lerner's At the Forge
Marcel Gagné's Cooking with Linux
Web Site Creation Tools You've Never Heard Of
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
Special Variables II
Mick Bauer's Paranoid Penguin
Samba Security, Part IV
Kyle Rankin's Hack and /
Doc Searls' EOF
In Every Issue
|SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension||Mar 29, 2017|
|Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value||Mar 29, 2017|
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
|Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now||Mar 25, 2017|
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Hodge Podge