Linux Journal Contents #178, February 2009
Dojo, Now with Drawing Tools!
by Matthew Russell
The Dojo Toolkit packs a 2-D drawing library that exposes a uniform cross-browser API and works on all of the mainstream browsers.
Web 2.0 Development with the Google Web Toolkit
by Federico Kereki
Modern Web 2.0 development, done fully in Java? Yes, with the Google Web Toolkit.
Improved Scaffolding for Ruby on Rails
by Paul Barry
Ruby on Rails makes pretty code; ActiveScaffold make pretty output.
Find Yourself in Second
Life with Linux
by Bill Childers
Open source and MMOPRG meet in Second Life.
Shawn Powers' Current_Issue.tar.gz
Making the Web a Little Less Sticky
Reuven M. Lerner's At the Forge
Marcel Gagné's Cooking with Linux
Web Site Creation Tools You've Never Heard Of
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
Special Variables II
Mick Bauer's Paranoid Penguin
Samba Security, Part IV
Kyle Rankin's Hack and /
Doc Searls' EOF
In Every Issue
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Linux Systems Administrator
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
4 hours 51 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
9 hours 54 min ago
10 hours 14 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
10 hours 39 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
10 hours 52 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
16 hours 31 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
17 hours 5 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
17 hours 34 min ago
19 hours 29 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
20 hours 48 min ago