Introduction: a Typical Embedded System
Das U-Boot: www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot
Ångström Distribution: www.angstrom-distribution.org
Johan Thelin has worked with software development since 1995 and Qt since 2000. Having seen server-side enterprise software, desktop applications and Web solutions, he now works as a consultant focusing on embedded systems. He can be contacted at email@example.com.
Johan Thelin is a consultant working with Qt, embedded and free software. On-line, he is known as e8johan.
- Vagrant Simplified
- SUSE – “Will not diverge from its Open Source roots!”
- System Status as SMS Text Messages
- Libreboot on an X60, Part I: the Setup
- Dealing with Boundary Issues
- Bluetooth Hacks
- October 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Raspberry Pi
- New Products
- Disney's Linux Light Bulbs (Not a "Luxo Jr." Reboot)
- Linux and the Internet of Things