Introduction: a Typical Embedded System
Das U-Boot: www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot
Ångström Distribution: www.angstrom-distribution.org
Johan Thelin has worked with software development since 1995 and Qt since 2000. Having seen server-side enterprise software, desktop applications and Web solutions, he now works as a consultant focusing on embedded systems. He can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Johan Thelin is a consultant working with Qt, embedded and free software. On-line, he is known as e8johan.
- A Switch for Your Pi
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Downloading an Entire Web Site with wget
- Sometimes My Office Goes with Me