Introduction: a Typical Embedded System
Das U-Boot: www.denx.de/wiki/U-Boot
Ångström Distribution: www.angstrom-distribution.org
Johan Thelin has worked with software development since 1995 and Qt since 2000. Having seen server-side enterprise software, desktop applications and Web solutions, he now works as a consultant focusing on embedded systems. He can be contacted at email@example.com.
Johan Thelin is a consultant working with Qt, embedded and free software. On-line, he is known as e8johan.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- This should be very helpful
42 min 36 sec ago
- As much as I share your point
3 hours 2 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
6 hours 34 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
6 hours 54 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
12 hours 26 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
17 hours 29 min ago
17 hours 48 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
18 hours 13 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
18 hours 26 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
1 day 5 min ago