Interview with Guido van Rossum
Oct 01, 2008 By James Gray
Despite some revolutionary new features, “Python 3.0 will be the same language you've loved and used before, it's just been cleaned up a bit”, says Python creator, Guido van Rossum.
James Gray is Products Editor for Linux Journal.
|SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension||Mar 29, 2017|
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
|Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now||Mar 25, 2017|
|HOSTING Monitoring Insights||Mar 24, 2017|
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- GRUB Boot from ISO
- Hodge Podge
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights