Interview with Guido van Rossum
Oct 01, 2008 By James Gray
Despite some revolutionary new features, “Python 3.0 will be the same language you've loved and used before, it's just been cleaned up a bit”, says Python creator, Guido van Rossum.
James Gray is Products Editor for Linux Journal
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Linux-Based X Terminals with XDMCP
- RSS Feeds
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer