How to Be Cute on All Desktops with Qt
Sep 01, 2009 By Johan Thelin
Qt always has been about cross-platform. By providing a rich API that isn't tied to a specific platform, Qt can be both intuitive to use and innovative.
Johan Thelin is a consultant working with Qt, embedded and free software. On-line, he is known as e8johan.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Server Hardening
- Giving Silos Their Due
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- February 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- Firefox OS