How to Be Cute on All Desktops with Qt
Sep 01, 2009 By Johan Thelin
Qt always has been about cross-platform. By providing a rich API that isn't tied to a specific platform, Qt can be both intuitive to use and innovative.
Johan Thelin is a consultant working with Qt, embedded and free software. On-line, he is known as e8johan.
- An Introduction to Tabled Logic Programming with Picat
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Getting a Windows Refund in California Small Claims Court
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud