Hack and / - Wiimote Control
Aug 01, 2008 By Kyle Rankin
Why let your Wii have all the fun? Find out how to connect your Wiimote to your computer and use it as a mouse or an input device for any number of popular gaming emulators.
Kyle Rankin is a systems architect; and the author of DevOps Troubleshooting, The Official Ubuntu Server Book, Knoppix Hacks, Knoppix Pocket Reference, Linux Multimedia Hacks, and Ubuntu Hacks.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Web Administration Scripts
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
4 hours 4 min ago
4 hours 23 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
4 hours 48 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
5 hours 2 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
10 hours 40 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
11 hours 15 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
11 hours 43 min ago
13 hours 38 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
14 hours 58 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
17 hours 31 min ago