Hack and / - Wiimote Control
Aug 01, 2008 By Kyle Rankin
Why let your Wii have all the fun? Find out how to connect your Wiimote to your computer and use it as a mouse or an input device for any number of popular gaming emulators.
Kyle Rankin is a director of engineering operations in the San Francisco Bay Area, the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Hack and / - Linux Troubleshooting, Part I: High Load
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Using Django and MongoDB to Build a Blog
- Encrypt Your Dog (Mutt and GPG)
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- DevOps for Dummies