Hack and / - When Disaster Strikes: Attack of the rm Command
May 01, 2009 By Kyle Rankin
rm -rf / command ever be tamed? Learn how to pick up the pieces when rm runs rampant on your filesystem.
Kyle Rankin is a director of engineering operations in the San Francisco Bay Area, the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- New Products
- EdgeRouter Lite
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Practical Tiny Core in the Fire Service