Hack and / - When Disaster Strikes: Attack of the rm Command
May 01, 2009 By Kyle Rankin
rm -rf / command ever be tamed? Learn how to pick up the pieces when rm runs rampant on your filesystem.
Kyle Rankin is a VP of engineering operations at Final, Inc., the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal. Follow him @kylerankin.
- An Introduction to Tabled Logic Programming with Picat
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- Getting a Windows Refund in California Small Claims Court
- The Peculiar Case of Email in the Cloud