Hack and / - When Disaster Strikes: Attack of the rm Command
May 01, 2009 By Kyle Rankin
rm -rf / command ever be tamed? Learn how to pick up the pieces when rm runs rampant on your filesystem.
Kyle Rankin is a VP of engineering operations at Final, Inc., the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal. Follow him @kylerankin.
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Stepping into Science
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Tyson Foods Honored as SUSE Customer of the Year
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Radio Free Linux
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- More on Using the Bash Complete Command
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault