Hack and / - When Disaster Strikes: Attack of the rm Command
May 01, 2009 By Kyle Rankin
rm -rf / command ever be tamed? Learn how to pick up the pieces when rm runs rampant on your filesystem.
Kyle Rankin is a director of engineering operations in the San Francisco Bay Area, the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Linux Systems Administrator
- RSS Feeds
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python