Hack and / - Mutt and Virtual Folders
Dec 01, 2008 By Kyle Rankin
Why limit yourself to searching for messages within one folder in mutt? You are a few short shell scripts away from multifolder searching bliss.
Kyle Rankin is a systems architect; and the author of DevOps Troubleshooting, The Official Ubuntu Server Book, Knoppix Hacks, Knoppix Pocket Reference, Linux Multimedia Hacks, and Ubuntu Hacks.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- So girls had it better ?
25 min 38 sec ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
45 min 45 sec ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
6 hours 18 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
11 hours 20 min ago
11 hours 40 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
12 hours 5 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
12 hours 18 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
17 hours 57 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
18 hours 31 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
19 hours 24 sec ago