Hack and / - Manage Multiple Servers Efficiently
Jan 01, 2009 By Kyle Rankin
Use a few simple techniques and a couple extra tools to simplify things when you must administer a group of machines at a time.
Kyle Rankin is a VP of engineering operations at Final, Inc., the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal. Follow him @kylerankin.
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff
- Debugging Democracy