Hack and / - Manage Multiple Servers Efficiently
Jan 01, 2009 By Kyle Rankin
Use a few simple techniques and a couple extra tools to simplify things when you must administer a group of machines at a time.
Kyle Rankin is a systems architect; and the author of DevOps Troubleshooting, The Official Ubuntu Server Book, Knoppix Hacks, Knoppix Pocket Reference, Linux Multimedia Hacks, and Ubuntu Hacks.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Web Administration Scripts
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
4 hours 25 min ago
4 hours 45 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
5 hours 9 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
5 hours 23 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
11 hours 2 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
11 hours 36 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
12 hours 5 min ago
14 hours 4 sec ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
15 hours 19 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
17 hours 53 min ago