Hack and / - Manage Multiple Servers Efficiently
Jan 01, 2009 By Kyle Rankin
Use a few simple techniques and a couple extra tools to simplify things when you must administer a group of machines at a time.
Kyle Rankin is a director of engineering operations in the San Francisco Bay Area, the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- RSS Feeds
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- HEC Montréal: Deployment of a Large-Scale Mail Installation
- Linux Systems Administrator
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014