Hack and / - Manage Multiple Servers Efficiently
Jan 01, 2009 By Kyle Rankin
Use a few simple techniques and a couple extra tools to simplify things when you must administer a group of machines at a time.
Kyle Rankin is a director of engineering operations in the San Francisco Bay Area, the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal.
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Django Templates
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Attack of the Drones
Enjoyed this preview? Get the full course FREE from Linux Journal and Pluralsight.