Hack and / - Last-Minute Secondary Mail Server
May 01, 2008 By Kyle Rankin
Is your primary mail server down with no spare set up? Find out how to set up a quick-and-dirty secondary mail server to tide you over until the primary is back.
Kyle Rankin is a systems architect; and the author of DevOps Troubleshooting, The Official Ubuntu Server Book, Knoppix Hacks, Knoppix Pocket Reference, Linux Multimedia Hacks, and Ubuntu Hacks.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Linux Systems Administrator
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- So girls had it better ?
48 min 20 sec ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
1 hour 8 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
6 hours 40 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
11 hours 43 min ago
12 hours 2 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
12 hours 27 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
12 hours 41 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
18 hours 20 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
18 hours 54 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
19 hours 23 min ago