Hack and / - Last-Minute Secondary Mail Server
May 01, 2008 By Kyle Rankin
Is your primary mail server down with no spare set up? Find out how to set up a quick-and-dirty secondary mail server to tide you over until the primary is back.
Kyle Rankin is a director of engineering operations in the San Francisco Bay Area, the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal.
- Is the Private Cloud a Real Cloud?
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Readers' Choice Awards 2014 Poll
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Technical Support Rep
- Returning Values from Bash Functions