Hack and / - Chopping Logs
Feb 01, 2009 By Kyle Rankin
Why wait for your awstats job to finish when you need custom log results now? Check out a quick-and-dirty Perl one-liner that creates speedy tallies from log files and is easy to tweak to suit your particular statistics needs.
Kyle Rankin is a director of engineering operations in the San Francisco Bay Area, the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal.
- Open-Source Space
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Numerical Python
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- New Storage Solution is Music to the Ears of Fast-Growing Digital Music Company
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Our Assignment
- Talking to Twitter
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Quantum Cryptography