Hack and / - Chopping Logs
Feb 01, 2009 By Kyle Rankin
Why wait for your awstats job to finish when you need custom log results now? Check out a quick-and-dirty Perl one-liner that creates speedy tallies from log files and is easy to tweak to suit your particular statistics needs.
Kyle Rankin is a director of engineering operations in the San Francisco Bay Area, the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- <Watch> HD! Watch Walking On Sunshine Online Full Movie Streaming
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Running Linux and Netfilter on Nokia IP Series Hardware
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- What is your favorite open source CMS?