Hack and / - Chopping Logs
Feb 01, 2009 By Kyle Rankin
Why wait for your awstats job to finish when you need custom log results now? Check out a quick-and-dirty Perl one-liner that creates speedy tallies from log files and is easy to tweak to suit your particular statistics needs.
Kyle Rankin is a director of engineering operations in the San Francisco Bay Area, the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal.
- Give new life to old phones and tablets with these tips!
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- RSS Feeds