Hack and / - Chopping Logs
Feb 01, 2009 By Kyle Rankin
Why wait for your awstats job to finish when you need custom log results now? Check out a quick-and-dirty Perl one-liner that creates speedy tallies from log files and is easy to tweak to suit your particular statistics needs.
Kyle Rankin is a director of engineering operations in the San Francisco Bay Area, the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal.
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Tails above the Rest, Part III
- Numerical Python
- Tails above the Rest, Part II
- Tails above the Rest: the Installation
- Are you an extremist?
- RSS Feeds
- Technical Support Rep
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer