Hack and / - Automate your Desktop with wmctrl
Mar 01, 2008 By Kyle Rankin
Why move, resize and shade windows by hand when a program can do it for you?
Kyle Rankin is a systems architect; and the author of DevOps Troubleshooting, The Official Ubuntu Server Book, Knoppix Hacks, Knoppix Pocket Reference, Linux Multimedia Hacks, and Ubuntu Hacks.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Web Administration Scripts
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
4 min 43 sec ago
24 min 7 sec ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
49 min 3 sec ago
- Nothing is perfect
1 hour 2 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
6 hours 41 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
7 hours 15 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
7 hours 44 min ago
9 hours 39 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
10 hours 58 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
13 hours 32 min ago