Hack and / - Automate your Desktop with wmctrl
Mar 01, 2008 By Kyle Rankin
Why move, resize and shade windows by hand when a program can do it for you?
Kyle Rankin is a director of engineering operations in the San Francisco Bay Area, the author of a number of books including DevOps Troubleshooting and The Official Ubuntu Server Book, and is a columnist for Linux Journal.
- Easy Watermarking with ImageMagick
- Ubuntu & SUSE & CentOS, Oh My!
- The Only Mac I Use
- Promise Theory—What Is It?
- New Products
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- Weapons of MaaS Deployment
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions