Fresh from the Labs
Brewing something fresh, innovative, or just a little crazy? Send me e-mail at email@example.com.
John Knight is a 23-year-old, drumming- and climbing-obsessed maniac from the world's most isolated city—Perth, Western Australia. He can usually be found either buried in an Audacity screen or thrashing a kick-drum beyond recognition.
John Knight is the New Projects columnist for Linux Journal.
- Geek Guide: The DevOps Toolbox
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Download "The DevOps Toolbox: Tools and Technologies for Scale and Reliability"
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting