At the Forge - jQuery Plugins
The jQuery home page is at www.jquery.com, and it includes a large number of links to tutorials and articles about the library.
The home page for the DataTables plugin is www.sprymedia.co.uk/article/DataTables.
If you are a Ruby on Rails developer and are interested in using jQuery (instead of the default Prototype and Script.aculo.us), you can learn more by reading errtheblog.com/posts/73-the-jskinny-on-jquery.
Reuven M. Lerner, a longtime Web/database developer and consultant, is a PhD candidate in learning sciences at Northwestern University, studying on-line learning communities. He recently returned (with his wife and three children) to their home in Modi'in, Israel, after four years in the Chicago area.
Web Development News
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- It Actually Is Rocket Science
- RSS Feeds