At the Forge - jQuery Plugins
The jQuery home page is at www.jquery.com, and it includes a large number of links to tutorials and articles about the library.
The home page for the DataTables plugin is www.sprymedia.co.uk/article/DataTables.
If you are a Ruby on Rails developer and are interested in using jQuery (instead of the default Prototype and Script.aculo.us), you can learn more by reading errtheblog.com/posts/73-the-jskinny-on-jquery.
Reuven M. Lerner, a longtime Web/database developer and consultant, is a PhD candidate in learning sciences at Northwestern University, studying on-line learning communities. He recently returned (with his wife and three children) to their home in Modi'in, Israel, after four years in the Chicago area.
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
Web Development News
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Multitenant Sites
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database