Dojo's Industrial-Strength Grid Widget
Although we barely scratched the surface of the DataGrid widget's utility or power, you hopefully have a good feel for some of the things you can do with it. Dojo's source code includes a number of useful examples that are bundled as tests, and they provide a great way to get rolling with more grid goodness. You also might drop by the #dojo IRC room on freenode.net to get some help or share what you're doing.
“Dojo, Now with Drawing Tools!” by Matthew Russell, LJ, February 2009: www.linuxjournal.com/article/10308
The Dojo Toolkit: dojotoolkit.org
Dojo Campus: dojocampus.org
Dojo Campus Data Tutorial: docs.dojocampus.org/quickstart/data/usingdatastores
Official Dojo API: api.dojotoolkit.org
Official dojox.grid.DataGrid API: api.dojotoolkit.org/jsdoc/dojox/1.2/dojox.grid
Lots of Working Grid Examples: archive.dojotoolkit.org/nightly/dojotoolkit/dojox/grid/tests
Important Grid Bug for Firefox Users: bugs.dojotoolkit.org/ticket/8242
Matthew Russell is an open Web technology consultant and the author of Dojo: The Definitive Guide (O'Reilly, June 2008).
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Firefox OS
- Wine 1.8 Released