The Dojo Toolkit: dojotoolkit.org
The Official Dojo API: redesign.dojotoolkit.org
CSS3 Selectors: www.w3.org/TR/css3-selectors/#selectors
W3C Documentation on DOM Events: www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-2-Events/events.html
Python's Twisted Matrix: twistedmatrix.com
MochiKit Deferreds: www.mochikit.com/doc/html/MochiKit/Async.html#fn-deferred
Flickr API: www.flickr.com/services/api
Clean Licensing: Why You Should Care (If You Don't Already): alex.dojotoolkit.org/?p=654
Dojo: The Definitive Guide by Matthew Russell: www.amazon.com/Dojo-Definitive-Guide-Matthew-Russell/dp/0596516487
Matthew Russell is a computer scientist and technologist whose latest pastime entailed authoring Dojo: The Definitive Guide. With what little time is left over from writing, hacking on Web technology and noodling on hard computer science problems, he enjoys getting as far away from technology as possible by escaping for long bike rides near his home in Franklin, Tennessee.
Today five randomly drawn entrants will win:
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock mug and LJ subscription
Enter to Win
|December Daily Giveaways are Back!||Dec 01, 2015|
|December 2015 Video Preview||Nov 30, 2015|
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment