The Dojo Toolkit: dojotoolkit.org
The Official Dojo API: redesign.dojotoolkit.org
CSS3 Selectors: www.w3.org/TR/css3-selectors/#selectors
W3C Documentation on DOM Events: www.w3.org/TR/DOM-Level-2-Events/events.html
Python's Twisted Matrix: twistedmatrix.com
MochiKit Deferreds: www.mochikit.com/doc/html/MochiKit/Async.html#fn-deferred
Flickr API: www.flickr.com/services/api
Clean Licensing: Why You Should Care (If You Don't Already): alex.dojotoolkit.org/?p=654
Dojo: The Definitive Guide by Matthew Russell: www.amazon.com/Dojo-Definitive-Guide-Matthew-Russell/dp/0596516487
Matthew Russell is a computer scientist and technologist whose latest pastime entailed authoring Dojo: The Definitive Guide. With what little time is left over from writing, hacking on Web technology and noodling on hard computer science problems, he enjoys getting as far away from technology as possible by escaping for long bike rides near his home in Franklin, Tennessee.
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Firefox OS
- New Products