Cooking with Linux - Linux, Thunderbird and the BlackBerry—a Love Story
Funambol Downloads Page: https://www.forge.funambol.org/download
Funambol Community Projects: https://www.forge.funambol.org/participate/projects.html
Mozilla Thunderbird: www.mozilla.com/thunderbird
Open Mobile Alliance (the Home of SyncML): www.openmobilealliance.org
Marcel's Web Site: marcelgagne.com
Cooking with Linux: cookingwithlinux.com
WFTL Bytes!: wftlbytes.com
Marcel Gagné is an award-winning writer living in Waterloo, Ontario. He is the author of the Moving to Linux series of books from Addison-Wesley. Marcel is also a pilot, a past Top-40 disc jockey, writes science fiction and fantasy, and folds a mean Origami T-Rex. He can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com. You can discover lots of other things (including great Wine links) from his Web sites at marcelgagne.com and cookingwithlinux.com.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer
- As much as I share your point
1 hour 53 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
5 hours 24 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
5 hours 45 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
11 hours 17 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
16 hours 20 min ago
16 hours 39 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
17 hours 4 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
17 hours 17 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
22 hours 56 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
23 hours 31 min ago