Cooking with Linux - The Evolution of the Desktop—How Far from the Pinnacle?
Marcel Gagné is an award-winning writer living in Waterloo, Ontario. He is the author of the Moving to Linux series of books from Addison-Wesley. Marcel is also a pilot, a past Top-40 disc jockey, writes science fiction and fantasy, and folds a mean Origami T-Rex. He can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com. You can discover lots of other things (including great Wine links) from his Web sites at www.marcelgagne.com and www.cookingwithlinux.com.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Web Administration Scripts
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
1 hour 26 min ago
1 hour 46 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
2 hours 10 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
2 hours 24 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
8 hours 3 min ago
- KDE is one true DE
8 hours 37 min ago
- Command Line Shells (Bash, Zsh, etc.) are 2nd place
9 hours 6 min ago
11 hours 1 min ago
- yes it's Jupiter Broadcasting
12 hours 20 min ago
- nice to see PClinuxOS finally
14 hours 54 min ago