Cooking with Linux - Cross at Your Platform?
Marcel Gagné is an award-winning writer living in Waterloo, Ontario. He is the author of the Moving to Linux series of books from Addison-Wesley. Marcel is also a pilot, a past Top-40 disc jockey, writes science fiction and fantasy, and folds a mean Origami T-Rex. He can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can discover lots of other things (including great Wine links) from his Web sites at marcelgagne.com and cookingwithlinux.com.
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- RSS Feeds
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- This should be very helpful
43 min 15 sec ago
- As much as I share your point
3 hours 3 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
6 hours 34 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
6 hours 54 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
12 hours 27 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
17 hours 29 min ago
17 hours 49 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
18 hours 14 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
18 hours 27 min ago
- Mixtapes Community
1 day 6 min ago