Cooking with Linux - The Case of the Missing OS
Marcel Gagné is an award-winning writer living in Waterloo, Ontario. He is the author of the Moving to Linux series of books from Addison-Wesley. Marcel is also a pilot, a past Top-40 disc jockey, writes science fiction and fantasy, and folds a mean Origami T-Rex. He can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com. You can discover lots of other things (including great Wine links) from his Web sites at marcelgagne.com and cookingwithlinux.com.
- Transitioning to Python 3
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Red Hat OpenStack Platform
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Stepping into Science
- Radio Free Linux
- What is your favorite Linux distribution for use on the desktop?
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740