Control Your Home with Vera from Mi Casa Verde
May 01, 2009 By Daniel Bartholomew
Use Vera, a Z-Wave-based product, to automate your home, and let the computer turn the lights on and off for you.
Daniel Bartholomew lives in North Carolina with his wife and children. He can be found on-line at daniel-bartholomew.com.
- Linux Journal December 2016
- Stepping into Science
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Tyson Foods Honored as SUSE Customer of the Year
- Radio Free Linux
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault