Completely Fair Scheduler
The CFS design is quite radical and innovative in its approach. Features like the modular scheduler ease the task of integrating new scheduler types to the core scheduler.
Linux Kernel Source Code (2.6.23/2.6.24): sched-design-CFS.txt by Ingo Molnar
IBM Developer Works Article Multiprocessing with the Completely Fair Scheduler: kerneltrap.org/node/8059
Blog Post Related to CFS: immike.net/blog/2007/08/01/what-is-the-completely-fair-scheduler
Chandandeep Singh Pabla works at STMicroelectronics. He has extensive experience in the development of embedded software for multimedia (DVD/STB) chipsets on multiple operating systems. He can be reached at email@example.com.
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
|MultiTaction's MT Canvus-Connect||Apr 17, 2017|
|Android Candy: Facebook Everything?!?!||Apr 14, 2017|
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Non-Linux FOSS: Control Web-Based Music!
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter