Bug Labs: Hacks and Apps
“The BUG: a Linux-Based Hardware Mashup” by Mike Diehl, LJ, August 2008: www.linuxjournal.com/article/10125
Bug Labs: buglabs.net
BUG Community: community.buglabs.net
BUG Wiki: buglabs.net/wiki
Community Applications: buglabs.net/applications
Quake on the BUG Base: bug.cmw.me
Bug Labs Team Member Alicia Gibb is a researcher and rapid prototyper. As Bug Lab's Gadget Wrangler, she administers the Test Kitchen for exploring the innovations available with modular technology components. She recently took a UNIX class where the guy/girl ratio was 2:6. Back up. Reread. Girl Power!
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- A More Stable Future for Ubuntu