Axigen Mail Server
May 01, 2010 By Mitch Frazier
Axigen provides a professional e-mail server with AJAX Web interfaces for both administration and user Web mail. With Axigen, you'll have your e-mail server up and running in minutes, not days.
Mitch Frazier is an Associate Editor for Linux Journal and the Web Editor for LinuxJournal.com.
Mitch Frazier is an Associate Editor for Linux Journal.
- Integrating Trac, Jenkins and Cobbler—Customizing Linux Operating Systems for Organizational Needs
- New Products
- Non-Linux FOSS: Remember Burning ISOs?
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- EdgeRouter Lite
- RSS Feeds
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server