Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP)
The AMQ protocol and its open-source implementations provide a solution for anyone requiring high-performance, versatile message communications. As I demonstrate here, using the Apache Qpid message broker is an easy way to achieve these goals. See my blog at www.globalherald.net/jb01 for further discussion regarding this article.
“Is AMQP on the way to providing real business interoperability?” by Steven Robbins: www.infoq.com/news/2008/08/amqp-progress
“Toward a Commodity Enterprise Middleware: Can AMQP Enable a New Era in Messaging Middleware? A Look Inside Standards-Based Messaging with AMQP” by John O'Hara: queue.acm.org/detail.cfm?id=1255424
By day, Joshua Kramer is an integration specialist with Belron US, the autoglass company. By night, he creates unique social-networking presences using technologies such as Linux, Django and AMQP. Josh has a Bachelor's degree in Philosophy from Capital University and lives in rural Ohio.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- A New Version of Rust Hits the Streets
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Introduction
- Google's Abacus Project: It's All about Trust
- Working with Command Arguments
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Installation
- Seeing Red and Getting Sleep
- CentOS 6.8 Released
- Back to Backups
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python