Advanced Message Queuing Protocol (AMQP)
The AMQ protocol and its open-source implementations provide a solution for anyone requiring high-performance, versatile message communications. As I demonstrate here, using the Apache Qpid message broker is an easy way to achieve these goals. See my blog at www.globalherald.net/jb01 for further discussion regarding this article.
“Is AMQP on the way to providing real business interoperability?” by Steven Robbins: www.infoq.com/news/2008/08/amqp-progress
“Toward a Commodity Enterprise Middleware: Can AMQP Enable a New Era in Messaging Middleware? A Look Inside Standards-Based Messaging with AMQP” by John O'Hara: queue.acm.org/detail.cfm?id=1255424
By day, Joshua Kramer is an integration specialist with Belron US, the autoglass company. By night, he creates unique social-networking presences using technologies such as Linux, Django and AMQP. Josh has a Bachelor's degree in Philosophy from Capital University and lives in rural Ohio.
|My Humble Little Game Collection||May 28, 2015|
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- My Humble Little Game Collection
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu