Friends of Linux Journal
- Tech Writings by Sebastian Mäki: http://semantiikkaa.blogspot.com/
- C++, Java, Python, PHP, Programming Tips, Linux, Bash Shell Scripting, Security And Tech Stuff: http://codedrop.blogspot.com/
- Talking About Technology "World As Built" by Arky: http://playingwithsid.blogspot.com
- Tech Review: One User at a time http://techreviewoneatatime.blogspot.com/
- Chronicle of my startup IT Consultancy: blog.petrielabs.com
- Unix Uptime: http://unixuptime.com/forum/
- Fraterneo GNU/Linux Promoviendo el Software Libre y la Educación: http://fraterneo.blogspot.com/
Organizations and Associations
- The Juneau Linux Users Group: http://juneau-lug.org/links.php
Do you have a website or blog with regular Linux content? We want to be your friend! What do you get?
- A link to our FREE Linux Journal issue download for your readers to enjoy AND
- A link to your site or blog on our “Friends” page
In return we ask you to put a small banner on your site pointing readers to the free issue download of the magazine, with no strings attached for you or your readers.
Please send your site’s link to friends@LinuxJournal.com to arrange to be put on our list of friends!
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- Be a Mechanic...with Android and Linux!
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters