Getting Started with DevOps - Including New Data on IT Performance from Puppet Labs 2015 State of DevOps Report
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
DevOps represents a profound change from the way most IT departments have traditionally worked: from siloed teams and high-anxiety releases to everyone collaborating on uneventful and more frequent releases of higher-quality code. It doesn't matter how large or small an organization is, or even whether it's historically slow moving or risk averse — there are ways to adopt DevOps sanely, and get measurable results in just weeks.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Download "Migrating Middleware Applications Using Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization"
- Look Mom! I'm on the Internet!
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Django Models and Migrations
- Purism Librem 13 Review
- Non-Linux FOSS: Portable Apps, in the Cloud!
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator