Linux Journal Contents #99, July 2002
Jul 01, 2002 By Staff
autoSql and autoXml: Code Generators from the Genome Project
by Jim Kent and Heidi Brumbaugh
When working with large amounts of data, save yourself some time with these tools, developed as a result of work on the Genome Project.
Multiheading Linux Systems
by Brian Gollsneider and Arthur M. Messenger
Get set up for those jobs that require double the screen space.
Icarus Verilog: Open-Source Verilog More Than a Year Later
by Stephen Williams and Michael Baxter
More competitive than ever—and still free!
A Conversation with Stephen Williams
by Michael Baxter
Stephen reveals the secrets of just how Icarus Verilog has achieved amelioration.
Keeping Up with Python: the 2.2 Release
by Wesley J. Chun
Unification, iterators and more—the improvements to the Python 2.2 release series.
DSI: Secure Carrier-Class Linux
by The DSI Team
Security architecture specifically for clustered environments is lacking—but that will soon change.
Kernel Korner Proper Linux Kernel Coding Style
by Greg Kroah-Hartman
At the Forge Apache 2.0
by Reuven M. Lerner
Cooking with Linux Art Is but Engineered Reality
by Marcel Gagné
Paranoid Penguin Staying Current without Going Insane
by Mick Bauer
GFX Industrial Light & Magic
by Robin Rowe
Focus on Software
by David A. Bandel
Focus on Embedded Systems
In Search of the Embedded Linux “Killer App”
by Rick Lehrbaum
Linux for Suits
The Protocol Problem
by Doc Searls
by Lawrence Rosen
|NTPsec: a Secure, Hardened NTP Implementation||Mar 30, 2017|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension||Mar 29, 2017|
|Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value||Mar 29, 2017|
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
- NTPsec: a Secure, Hardened NTP Implementation
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Hodge Podge
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now