Linux Journal Contents #88, August 2001
Aug 01, 2001 By Staff
by Richard Vernon
The Trials and Tribulations of Installing LinuxPPC 2000 Q4
by Paul Barry
How easy is it to use Linux on a Mac?
PostgreSQL Performance Tuning
by Bruce Momjian
Configure to get the most from PostgreSQL.
freeVSD Enables Safe Experiments
by Randall Embry
Take the danger out of testing new software (and administrators) with freeVSD.
Kernel Korner Kernel Tuning Gives 40% Gains
by Rick Gorton
At the Forge XMLC
by Reuven M. Lerner
Cooking with Linux Launch, not Lunch Platforms!
by Marcel Gagné
Paranoid Penguin swatch: Automated Log Monitoring for the Vigilant but Lazy
by Mick Bauer
GFX DreamWorks Features Linux and Animation
by Robin Rowe
Linley on Linux New Chips Make Security Almost Free
by Linley Gwennap
Focus on Software
by David Bandel
Focus on Embedded Systems
by Rick Lehrbaum
Geek Law Copyright Questions
by Lawrence Rosen
by Petr Sorfa
by Choong Ng
PostgreSQL: Introduction and Concepts
by Stephanie Black
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration