Linux Journal Contents #33, January 1997
Jan 01, 1997 By Staff
Let Linux Speak
by David Sugar
How an ad for a speech synthesizer led to the the development of a speech server under Linux.
Booting Linux from EPROM
by Dave Bennett
A quick look at making Linux bootable from EPROM on a 486single board computer.
Using Linux with Programmable Logic Controllers
by J.P.G. Quintana
Combining programmable logic controllers with linux can be acost-effective and robust method for providing specializedcontrol systems.
News & Articles
Disk Maintenance under Linux (Disk Recovery)
by David A Bandel
Satellite Tracking with Linux
by Kenneth E Harker
Free SCO OpenServer Has Its Place
by Evan Leibovitch
Caldera's Bryan Sparks
by Phil Hughes
Product Review Netactive SynergieServer Pro
by Jonathan Gross
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration