Linux Journal Contents #33, January 1997
Jan 01, 1997 By Staff
Let Linux Speak
by David Sugar
How an ad for a speech synthesizer led to the the development of a speech server under Linux.
Booting Linux from EPROM
by Dave Bennett
A quick look at making Linux bootable from EPROM on a 486single board computer.
Using Linux with Programmable Logic Controllers
by J.P.G. Quintana
Combining programmable logic controllers with linux can be acost-effective and robust method for providing specializedcontrol systems.
News & Articles
Disk Maintenance under Linux (Disk Recovery)
by David A Bandel
Satellite Tracking with Linux
by Kenneth E Harker
Free SCO OpenServer Has Its Place
by Evan Leibovitch
Caldera's Bryan Sparks
by Phil Hughes
Product Review Netactive SynergieServer Pro
by Jonathan Gross
- Machine Learning Everywhere
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Smoothwall Express
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding OpenStack's Success
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Ensono M.O.
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations