Linux Journal Contents #33, January 1997
Let Linux Speak
by David Sugar
How an ad for a speech synthesizer led to the the development of a speech server under Linux.
Booting Linux from EPROM
by Dave Bennett
A quick look at making Linux bootable from EPROM on a 486single board computer.
Using Linux with Programmable Logic Controllers
by J.P.G. Quintana
Combining programmable logic controllers with linux can be acost-effective and robust method for providing specializedcontrol systems.
News & Articles
Disk Maintenance under Linux (Disk Recovery)
by David A Bandel
Satellite Tracking with Linux
by Kenneth E Harker
Free SCO OpenServer Has Its Place
by Evan Leibovitch
Caldera's Bryan Sparks
by Phil Hughes
Product Review Netactive SynergieServer Pro
by Jonathan Gross
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Apache Web Servers and SSL Encryption
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd