Linux Journal Contents #32, December 1996
Dec 01, 1996 By Staff
Lurking with PGP
by Michael K. Johnson
In order to use PGP to verify the origin of e-mail messages, you really need a little bit of background. Don't worry, this won't hurt a bit...
Linux Journal Archives
A complete listing of articles from issues 1 through 31.
1996 Readers' Choice Awards
by Gena Shurtleff
Linux Journal Readers rank their favorite Linux-related products.
News and Articles
Pagesat High Speed News
by Rich Myers
V—A free C++ GUI Framework for X
by Bruce E. Wampler, Ph.D.
A Brief Introduction to XTide
by David Flater
Letters to the Editor
From the Editor
Stop the Presses
A Beginner's Guide to Compiling Source Code
What is dd?
Best of Technical Support
Linux Means Business
The OpenLook and XView CD-ROM
Running Linux Companion CD-ROM
Linux Kernel Internals
Directories & References
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Firefox OS
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk