Linux Journal Contents #31, November 1996
Nov 01, 1996 By Staff
Linux Goes 3D: An Introduction to Mesa/Open GL
by Jörg-Rüdiger Hill
Discover Mesa, a 3D graphics library that is source code-compatible with OpenGL.
Qt GUI Toolkit
by Eirik Eng
Porting graphics to multiple platforms using a GUI toolkit.
Graphics Tools for Linux
by Michael J Hammel
Can you really do professional graphic art on a Linux system? If you're aware of all the available tools, you can.
OpenGL Programming on Linux
by Vincent S Cojot
How one student used Linux and OpenGL to build a 3D, network-capable tank game.
News and Articles
The Java Developer's Kit
by Arman Danesh
LJ Interviews Larry Gritz
by Amy Wood
The Linux-GGI Project
by Steffen Seeger and Andreas Beck
Java and Postgres95
by Bill Binko
Letters to the Editor
From the Publisher
Keyboards, Consoles, and VT Cruising
Linux Means Business
MkLinux: Linux Comes to the Power Macintosh
Best of Technical Support
Directories & References
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Why Python?
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python