Linux Journal Contents #31, November 1996
Nov 01, 1996 By Staff
Linux Goes 3D: An Introduction to Mesa/Open GL
by Jörg-Rüdiger Hill
Discover Mesa, a 3D graphics library that is source code-compatible with OpenGL.
Qt GUI Toolkit
by Eirik Eng
Porting graphics to multiple platforms using a GUI toolkit.
Graphics Tools for Linux
by Michael J Hammel
Can you really do professional graphic art on a Linux system? If you're aware of all the available tools, you can.
OpenGL Programming on Linux
by Vincent S Cojot
How one student used Linux and OpenGL to build a 3D, network-capable tank game.
News and Articles
The Java Developer's Kit
by Arman Danesh
LJ Interviews Larry Gritz
by Amy Wood
The Linux-GGI Project
by Steffen Seeger and Andreas Beck
Java and Postgres95
by Bill Binko
Letters to the Editor
From the Publisher
Keyboards, Consoles, and VT Cruising
Linux Means Business
MkLinux: Linux Comes to the Power Macintosh
Best of Technical Support
Directories & References
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- RSS Feeds
- IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!
- Linux Security Threats on the Rise