Linux Journal Contents #203, March 2011
Mar 01, 2011 By Staff
Python for Android
by Paul Barry
SL4A brings scripting languages to the Android platform and provides a working alternative to Java development.
Put the World in Your Pocket with Marble
by Stuart Jarvis
Free maps, free software. Move freely.
Augmented Reality with HTML5
by Rick Rogers
Just how far can HTML5 be pushed for writing mobile applications?
Run with MeeGo
by Ibrahim Haddad
An in-depth look at the current status of the MeeGo Project.
Is Your Personal Area Network Giving You the BlueZ?
by Chuck Elliot
Bridging or routing, which is best for your Bluetooth Personal Area Network? You might not have any choice!
Reuven M. Lerner's At the Forge
Ruby on Rails 3
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
Making a Mad Libs Generator
Mick Bauer's Paranoid Penguin
Interview with a Ninja, Part I
Kyle Rankin's Hack and /
Your Own Personal Server: the Network
Doc Searls' EOF
Freeing Up Level 7
Barnes & Noble's NOOKcolor
by Bill Childers
Radical Breeze's Illumination Software Creator
by Mike Diehl
In Every Issue
|PasswordPing Ltd.'s Exposed Password and Credentials API Service||Apr 28, 2017|
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU