Linux Journal Contents #201, January 2011
Jan 01, 2011 By Staff
by Ludovic Marcotte
A real, transparent Microsoft Exchange replacement.
Use AoE to Build Your Own SAN
by Greg Bledsoe
It never goes down and doesn't break the bank.
VLAN Support in Linux
by Henry Van Styn
Of course it can, it's Linux.
Archiving Data with Snapshots in LVM2
by Petros Koutoupis
The snapshot feature within LVM2 eases the burden of retrieving archived data.
Linux Swap Space
by Tony Kay
What you really need to know about configuring swap space.
Clonezilla: Build, Clone, Repeat
by Jeramiah Bowling
Clonezilla and DRBL: enterprise-class imaging made easy.
Managing KVM Deployments with Virt-Manager
by Michael J. Hammel
It's so easy, even a caveman can do it!
Reuven M. Lerner's At the Forge
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
Calculating Mortgage Rates
Mick Bauer's Paranoid Penguin
Building a Transparent Firewall with Linux, Part V
Kyle Rankin's Hack and /
Bond, Ethernet Bond
Doc Searls' EOF
What Does Linux Want?
In Every Issue
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
|Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App||Jul 14, 2014|
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Numerical Python
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer