Linux Journal Contents #201, January 2011
by Ludovic Marcotte
A real, transparent Microsoft Exchange replacement.
Use AoE to Build Your Own SAN
by Greg Bledsoe
It never goes down and doesn't break the bank.
VLAN Support in Linux
by Henry Van Styn
Of course it can, it's Linux.
Archiving Data with Snapshots in LVM2
by Petros Koutoupis
The snapshot feature within LVM2 eases the burden of retrieving archived data.
Linux Swap Space
by Tony Kay
What you really need to know about configuring swap space.
Clonezilla: Build, Clone, Repeat
by Jeramiah Bowling
Clonezilla and DRBL: enterprise-class imaging made easy.
Managing KVM Deployments with Virt-Manager
by Michael J. Hammel
It's so easy, even a caveman can do it!
Reuven M. Lerner's At the Forge
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
Calculating Mortgage Rates
Mick Bauer's Paranoid Penguin
Building a Transparent Firewall with Linux, Part V
Kyle Rankin's Hack and /
Bond, Ethernet Bond
Doc Searls' EOF
What Does Linux Want?
In Every Issue
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- Enter to Win Archive DVD + Free Backup Solution
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- A More Stable Future for Ubuntu