Linux Journal Contents #201, January 2011
Dec 31, 2010 By Staff
by Ludovic Marcotte
A real, transparent Microsoft Exchange replacement.
Use AoE to Build Your Own SAN
by Greg Bledsoe
It never goes down and doesn't break the bank.
VLAN Support in Linux
by Henry Van Styn
Of course it can, it's Linux.
Archiving Data with Snapshots in LVM2
by Petros Koutoupis
The snapshot feature within LVM2 eases the burden of retrieving archived data.
Linux Swap Space
by Tony Kay
What you really need to know about configuring swap space.
Clonezilla: Build, Clone, Repeat
by Jeramiah Bowling
Clonezilla and DRBL: enterprise-class imaging made easy.
Managing KVM Deployments with Virt-Manager
by Michael J. Hammel
It's so easy, even a caveman can do it!
Reuven M. Lerner's At the Forge
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
Calculating Mortgage Rates
Mick Bauer's Paranoid Penguin
Building a Transparent Firewall with Linux, Part V
Kyle Rankin's Hack and /
Bond, Ethernet Bond
Doc Searls' EOF
What Does Linux Want?
In Every Issue
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Simple Photo Editing, Linux Edition!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- How Will the Big Data Craze Play Out?
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration