Linux Journal Contents #201, January 2011
Dec 31, 2010 By Staff
by Ludovic Marcotte
A real, transparent Microsoft Exchange replacement.
Use AoE to Build Your Own SAN
by Greg Bledsoe
It never goes down and doesn't break the bank.
VLAN Support in Linux
by Henry Van Styn
Of course it can, it's Linux.
Archiving Data with Snapshots in LVM2
by Petros Koutoupis
The snapshot feature within LVM2 eases the burden of retrieving archived data.
Linux Swap Space
by Tony Kay
What you really need to know about configuring swap space.
Clonezilla: Build, Clone, Repeat
by Jeramiah Bowling
Clonezilla and DRBL: enterprise-class imaging made easy.
Managing KVM Deployments with Virt-Manager
by Michael J. Hammel
It's so easy, even a caveman can do it!
Reuven M. Lerner's At the Forge
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
Calculating Mortgage Rates
Mick Bauer's Paranoid Penguin
Building a Transparent Firewall with Linux, Part V
Kyle Rankin's Hack and /
Bond, Ethernet Bond
Doc Searls' EOF
What Does Linux Want?
In Every Issue
|Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)||Feb 17, 2017|
|Own Your DNS Data||Feb 16, 2017|
|IGEL Universal Desktop Converter||Feb 15, 2017|
|Simple Server Hardening||Feb 14, 2017|
|Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU||Feb 13, 2017|
|Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket||Feb 09, 2017|
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)