Linux Journal Contents #200, December 2010
Dec 01, 2010 By Staff
Readers' Choice Awards 2010
by James Gray
Your favorite hardware, software, gadgets and more.
Parallel Programming with NVIDIA CUDA
by Alejandro Segovia
Use your GPU to speed up your algorithms by ten-fold or more.
Getting Started with PiTiVi
by Jono Bacon
Video editing for the newcomer.
Reuven M. Lerner's At the Forge
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
Generating Turn-by-Turn Driving Directions
Mick Bauer's Paranoid Penguin
Building a Transparent Firewall with Linux, Part IV
by Mick Bauer
Kyle Rankin's Hack and /
Working on My Temper
Kyle Rankin and Bill Childers' Point/Counterpoint
Bill and Kyle vs. LJ Readers
Doc Searls' EOF
Remembering the Future
In Every Issue
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment