Linux Journal Contents #200, December 2010
Dec 01, 2010 By Staff
Readers' Choice Awards 2010
by James Gray
Your favorite hardware, software, gadgets and more.
Parallel Programming with NVIDIA CUDA
by Alejandro Segovia
Use your GPU to speed up your algorithms by ten-fold or more.
Getting Started with PiTiVi
by Jono Bacon
Video editing for the newcomer.
Reuven M. Lerner's At the Forge
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
Generating Turn-by-Turn Driving Directions
Mick Bauer's Paranoid Penguin
Building a Transparent Firewall with Linux, Part IV
by Mick Bauer
Kyle Rankin's Hack and /
Working on My Temper
Kyle Rankin and Bill Childers' Point/Counterpoint
Bill and Kyle vs. LJ Readers
Doc Searls' EOF
Remembering the Future
In Every Issue
- Geek Guide: The DevOps Toolbox
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Download "The DevOps Toolbox: Tools and Technologies for Scale and Reliability"
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Days Between Dates: the Counting